- 5 Watt, all-tube, 1 x 12-Inch Combo amp with Reverb; Exclusive ISF control
- Tube Complement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube; 12-Inch Blackbird 50 Speaker
- 2 Channels: Clean (Volume, Tone); Overdrive (Gain, Volume,); 3-Band EQ; Digital Stereo Reverb
- Emulated Speaker (1 x 12-Inch or 4 x 12-Inch) Out is great for recording - use along with the speaker(s)
- Series Effects Loop; Stereo MP3/Line input; Headphone out; Footswitch for switching channels
Publisher: Korg USA Inc.
Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, except tubes and footswitches which are covered for 90 days.
Details: New to the HT-5 line, the HT-5R offers killer tones, innovative features, and a stereo digital reverb, making it one of the ultimate studio and practice amps. The push-pull power circuit produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100 Watt amp, delivering a sound rich in tube harmonics and compression even at the lowest volume levels. The Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) works with the three-band EQ to extended tone-shaping control. The emulated speaker/headphone output offers both 1 x 12" and 4 x 12" settings, and can be used along with the speakers. A jam-along stereo MP3/line input is also provided. The HT-5R features a single 12" Blackbird 50 speaker.